Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nativity Fast Plans

As our nativity fast is approaching (we are old calendar) I have come to the conclusion that in order to make homemaking work for me, I have to come up with my own routine. I have come across many routines via blogs and websites and tried to follow them but have never really made them my own, therefore they haven't worked for long. I am definitely a list person but I have a tendency to take make them more complicated and detailed. I need to work on simplifying, not only my list making but also our material possessions. Here are my plans for this nativity: 
  • Create a Basic Daily and Weekly Routine and stick with it.
  • Simplify Simplify Simplify
  • Utilize Mat. Emily's Jesse Tree Plans 
  • Finish the books I have started

No comments:

Post a Comment