Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thoughts

I have quite a build up of posts to read in my reader and just read this post from Mat. Anna. It would be sad to see her stop blogging but I could definitely understand why she would need a break (fortunate for us, she is not stopping). I find such comfort in reading her posts and relating to being an Orthodox mom and having a husband who is going through pastoral school. I have been feeling a bit lonely as of lately, with living in a new city and being a stay at home mom. I've forgotten that there are so many wonderful women out their blogging that I can relate to.  I have been reluctant to blogging because I tend to be an introvert. But once you get to know me, as my husband likes to call me, I turn into a "jabber jaw". I am updating the side bar to show some of my favorite Orthodox Mom blogs to read. To all you mothers thank you for all the comfort you provide and wisdom you give this mom of little ones. I will try to share more about my family and comment on all your wonderful blogs.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just coming to your blog for the first time. :)

    I can definitely relate to being an introvert, but also being a "jabber jaw" when I get to know someone. I think a lot of it has to do with being home all the time with the children and having very little adult interaction.

    I am always behind on my blog reading; it feels impossible to actually get caught up. My oldest is sick today, so I guess it will be a quiet day, so maybe I'll get caught up :)

    ReplyDelete