Friday, June 3, 2011

Busy

This week has been rather chaotic. My mom who lives with us had a minor knee injury that set us back some with running her to the doctors and errands. Dan Dan has also been battling a small stomach bug. And our netbook is currently out of commission. It was such a luxury to be able to take it to whatever room I was in, mainly the kitchen and family room. We also celebrated Ascension and my mom's birthday this week. Despite everything going on we managed to spend some time outside and enjoy the weather before it gets to hot.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

2 comments:

  1. That water sure looks nice!

    I'm sorry your mom was hurt, especially for her birthday! She'll be back up and 'running' soon I hope?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is beautiful!

    I hope your mom is doing well and that she enjoyed her birthday.

    ReplyDelete