Monday, June 27, 2011

A Hot Day

Today wasn't as progressive as I would have liked it to be. I couldn't fall back asleep after Ice Man woke up this morning at 3:15. I decided to get some reading done while the house was quite. Once hubby woke I started my morning routine.

I wanted to get an early start on my errands as the high was supposed to get up to 114. And boy did it get hot. I was able to get all my errands done and two loads of laundry. I ran out of steam before I could get to the weekly routine.

Ice Man and I are making progress on weaning him. The last time he nursed was at 3:15 am. I am rather uncomfortable and am praying to be able to be productive the next couple days.

Tommorrow's plan is to work on our weekly routine, wash our sheets, and possibly start packing (simplifying our stuff as well). I started making a moving to do list. I would like to mark off a couple things from this list.

But before I head of to bed I must get my evening routine done.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed your blog! I thought that I checked your profile to see if you had one. Pregnancy brain! I am glad that I have now found it. 114 would kill me.

    ReplyDelete