Friday, December 3, 2010

Daybook 12/2/10

Outside my window... sunny 74 degrees. What a difference from earlier this week.

I am thinking... how do help others when we are orthodox and they are not. Who I am and am striving to be centers around the orthodox church. How do I give advice to someone that has different beliefs than my own?

I am thankful for ... a husband who sacrifices for his loved ones and for healthy babies.

From the learning room ... we are reading through the Nativity readings found here. We are also working on activities based off the letter B.

From the kitchen ... using a simple menu through this fast period.  I am starting to plan on a few big cooking projects, fast friendly pierogies, tamales, and chocolate cake.

I am wearing ...  linen pants and a red blouse. Bear Down Arizona!

I am creating ...a simplified home management notebook. I have condensed it down to about as big as it used to be. I can feel the weight being lifted off.

I am going ... no where. We went to the pediatrician earlier today for well appointments. All is well.

I am reading ... honestly haven't had much time for reading other than books for the children. I started the Brothers Karamazov and would like to return to it.

I am hoping ... to ger back to some sore of daily routine. November was a busy month for us. My mom (who lives with us) wen tou of town, we had two rounds of colds for the household, and guests in the home. Hopefully we can get back or should get in some order to our days.

I am hearing ...Mozart from Little Einsteins.  I don't know who enjoys it more, the kids or me.  Probably me because there are so many different reasons why I enjoy it. :)

Around the house ... need to condense and simplify.

One of my favorite things ... a loving husband.

A few plans for the rest of the week ... shopping with my mom and the kids tommorrow. Addressing Christmas cards. The Entry of the Theotokos. 

Picture thoughts to share ...

No comments:

Post a Comment