Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fresh Start

I have been in a bit of a funk the past couple months. Since becoming a stay at home mom earlier this year, I have gone through many highs and lows. Most recently I have been stuck in a bit of a slump. I get caught up in comparing myself to others and sadly try to be like others (i.e. cleaning routines, homeschooling, etc.) and bring myself and family down.

With the start of the new year, I am declaring it a fresh start. Most importantly I am going to try and stay patient and positive. It has taken me a while to realize I am who I am. I have flaws like anyone else. In 2011 I will pray that I am able to work on improving these flaws and be grateful for what I do provide my family with. I am able to maintain a positive attitude and be optimistic with my extended family and friends. Now its time to bring that to my immediate family and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment