Friday, July 1, 2011

July Monthly Missions

I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted in June. Our upcoming move altered my plans. On my June list were:


1. Potty Training Dan Dan (I have not made any progress. She asking more to sit on the toilet but has not actually gone. I don't plan on pushing this too much until after we have made our move.)
2. Wean Ice Man from breastfeeding (He has not nursed see the wee hours on Monday morning. He seems to be doing well and surprisingly has not been very fussy about it. My body is still trying to adjust. Its been more than three years since my body hasn't been pregnant or nursing.)
3. Read Bob Books each day with Pic Pic (We started off the month well until my cousin was here for two weeks visiting.)
4. Go through and condense the family's clothes. (I have started this and will continue throughout this month.)

For July my concentration is on our move and homeschool plans. I purchased and received the remaining homeschool items I needed to start the year off. Now I am able to finish planning. I will also be going back to school to work on my masters. I hope to be able to teach in an online capacity once I have completed my schooling.

1. Pack, Pack, Pack
2. Yard Sale
3. Create homeschool plans for the first six weeks
4. Finish school registration




 

No comments:

Post a Comment