Sunday, May 29, 2011

June 2011 Bookshelf

I used to be the type of person who would only read one book at a time; finish one book before moving onto the next one. Now I have an endless amount of books to read, some halfway through and many with only the first chapter read.

My goal for June is to work through the following books:
The Law of God
The Royal Way of the Cross of our Lord Leading to Eternal Light
The Purple Mantle
So You're Thinking About Homeschooling
The Read Aloud Handbook
Organized Simplicity
The Kill Artist
The Brothers Karamazov

Now its time to hit the books.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever been able to read one book at a time. When I was growing up, I left books all over the house. As I moved around during the course of the day I'd read a little of whatever was there. Sometimes the books travelled with me. Later, I got in the habbit of keeping about six to ten books by my bed at all times. I had to make conscious efforts to 'reshelve' on occasion. I'm trying to get better, just because the big stack is a hazard at night. I've had it fall over.

    ReplyDelete