Sunday, May 29, 2011

Schedule & Attendance Log

I created a schedule based off The Well Trained Mind. My plan is to homeschool year round and go no longer than 6 weeks of school before we take a break. I printed this calendar from Donna Young to help me jot down a schedule. First I thought about what breaks we would defianetly need, Nativity and Pascha. I then decided on a start date of September 6th to correlate with the start of the Church year and went on from there. Here is the schedule I came up with:

School: Sept 6 - Oct 14 (6 wks)
Break: Oct 17 - Oct 21 (1 wk)
School: Oct 24 - Nov 18 (4 wks)
Break: Nov 21 - Nov 25 (1 wk)
School: Nov 28 - Dec 16 (3 wks)
Break: Dec 19 - Jan 6 (3 wks)
School: Jan 9 - Feb 17 (6 wks)
Break: Feb 20 - Mar 2 (2 wks)
School: Mar 5 - Apr 6 (5 wks)
Break: Apr 9 - Apr 20 (2 wks)
School: Apr 23 - May 25 (5wks)

During the summer months we will school for a week and then take a week off. I plan on completing most of our lessons Monday through Thursday and using Friday as a catch up day. This will also give us a chance to take a day of during Feast Days.

I also printed 180 Days Attendence Form from Donna Young to include in my planner.
 
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment